Police: Manhunt underway for suspect after manhunt in northeast

The manhunt continues for a suspect in a shooting on Friday night that left one person dead in New York City.

New York City Police Commissioner James O’Neill said the suspect has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder.

O’Neill added that the suspect is a 35-year-old black man.

The suspect was wearing a black shirt, pants and a black hat at the time of the shooting.

The NYPD has released surveillance video of the suspect, who they believe is the same suspect seen in a surveillance video released earlier this month.

Authorities were searching for the man and his girlfriend, who were seen on surveillance video leaving a Manhattan apartment building.

They were later seen on a surveillance camera walking back to their apartment.

Police say the suspect’s girlfriend was not injured.

O’Neil said they believe the suspect and his partner were targeting the two people in their apartment who were celebrating the birth of their baby girl.

O’,Neill said one person was shot in the abdomen and another person was wounded.

Police said the man was seen running away from the shooting with his hands up, but he was not identified.

O’,Neill says he has not seen the video of that shooting, which was released last week.

The manhunt for the suspect continued Friday evening with a second person in custody in the Queens area, and a third person was found in an alleyway near the site of the first shooting.

In all, four people have been shot in New Jersey.