On June 11, the Washington Post posted a story about a case in Florida where a man and a woman who were driving home from a wedding were attacked by a car full of teens, all of whom had been drinking.
The story described the victim as a “college-educated mother of two” who had recently graduated from law school and was in her early 30s.
According to the Post, her husband, who had been at work at the time, and their two young children were also in the car.
After the attack, the husband and his two children went to the police, but they did not find the teens.
The Post reported that the man and his wife were “troubled” and said they were looking for their children.
After a few days, the man’s wife contacted the police again.
The police, who asked for his address, found the victim’s cellphone and contacted the woman.
They found the children but had no idea who had struck the car, the Post reported.
“The man and the woman, who were in their late 20s, were both shaken by what they saw,” the Post said.
“One said the couple had just been attacked, but the other said the attack had been “completely random.
But the Post story didn’t mention that the couple’s children had been in the backseat at the same time as the car’s occupants. “
He also told the police that he thought he was going to get into trouble for not stopping the car,” the paper reported.
But the Post story didn’t mention that the couple’s children had been in the backseat at the same time as the car’s occupants.
The family’s son told ABC News that the story seemed to have been “overblown.”
“The parents and the kids are all traumatized,” he said.
But he added, “This is the kind of story that can get through.
This is not a story of one person who just got out of the car and was struck.”
According to ABC News, the family of the woman who was struck, who has not been named, had contacted the Post to express their frustration with the reporting, and that the Post had not contacted them for comment.
The couple told the Post that they were hoping to get their children back.
The woman told ABC that her husband was “very upset” and that they did a lot of thinking.
“It wasn’t the most efficient way to take care of this,” she said.
The Washington Post did not respond to multiple requests for comment for this story.
In a statement, the police department said, “It is our hope that this case will lead to charges against the suspects, but we are working with local law enforcement to obtain any information they may have.”
The police department added that it “takes every allegation of sexual assault very seriously,” and that officers “work tirelessly to provide the best possible care to our citizens.”